The Nuit des Etoiles [Night of the Stars] is the annual gala organised by the French-American Chamber of Commerce to mark the end of French Innovation Week in Chicago. This year, the Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region, its start-ups, and its innovations will be in the spotlight!
The gala is also a unique opportunity for companies and economic actors from the Sud region to discover the business ecosystem in Chicago and to identify the diverse opportunities available in the area.
As part of this gala, 3 regional start-ups will have the opportunity to present their innovations to a select group of international business leaders and investors.
Start-ups will be considered for this project on the following criteria:
- the start-up must have created a product or technology that is unique and innovative
- the product or technology must be of interest to the American market or already have a foothold in the American market
- the start-up must be willing to pay their travel and accommodation costs to take part in the gala
Together, we will help shine a spotlight on the Sud region’s savoir-faire and creative excellence!
For more information, visit:
– the French Innovation Week website
– the French American Chamber of Commerce-Chicago website