Key innovations in digital and connected technologies, robotization, eco-efficiency, and work ecosystems are driving the 4th wave of the industrial revolution and defining the regional economy of the future.
To foster more growth and to help companies meet industrial challenges, the Region Sud is launching the PARCOURS SUD INDUSTRIE 4.0 programme in partnership with the French national government, the AIF (Alliance for the Industry of the Future), and major stakeholders in the regional economy.
This ambitious regional programme aims to support 500 regional SMEs in their digital transformation by 2022. The Parcours Sud Industrie 4.0 programme is structured around three modules:
– access to group sessions on new digital trends with individual diagnoses of companies’ needs;
– support for the transformation to the Industry of the Future that will be provided by risingSUD;
– support for investments that facilitate the implementation of Industry 4.0 systems.
Would you like more information?
– Business section of the Ma Region Sud site [in French]
For a complete presentation of the programme, please visit at these upcoming events:
– Industria Méditerranée on November 12 and 13 in Nice
– #4 Forum de l’Industrie de Demain on November 15 in Marseille
Contact: Nathalie JARDINIER, Head of Projects for the O.I.R. strategic sector programme.