COMPANIES IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE
CAN ACCELERATE THEIR TRANSITION TO A SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS MODEL
THANKS TO THE UP2CIRC PROGRAM!
Does your SME want to adopt
a more sustainable business model
or implement circular economy processses?
The Up2Circ is for you!
According to a study published by OPEO, all business models are set to change by 2026 under the pressure of client demand, public regulations, employee involvement, competition, price volatility, and the scarcity of raw materials.
For businesses, making strategic changes today is no longer simply an opportunity, it is an urgent necessity. That's why the Up2Circ program provides support for companies that want to increase their resilience and competitiveness through sustainable business models.
risingSUD, the economic development agency for the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region, is one of seven European operators selected to implement this program.
Up2Circ offers you comprehensive support, whatever stage of development you are at:
Evaluate your circular economy potential
Identify the key elements that will provide advantages
to ensure your success as you initiate or accelerate your transition
to the circular economy
Up to €15 000
to finance your feasibility study for up to six months
Up to €50 000
to finance your pilot project for up to 12 months
A better understanding of business models,
the design of more circular products/services and processes
Discuss issues with European colleagues
The program is fully funded by the European Commission as part of the Horizon Europe program.
1. Meet the following eligibility criteria:
• You wish to initiate or further your commitment to a more circular business model, product/service design, or process.
• You are an SME with fewer than 250 employees, and sales of less than €50 million or total assets of less than €43 million.
2. Contact the risingSUD team to schedule a diagnosis of your circular economy potential and qualify your project for support
3. Apply to Up2Circ calls for projects: https://up2circ.eu/open-calls/