Respect for personal data
In accordance with the current regulations, www.risingsud.fr is committed to protecting the personal data of its users that is collected and processed and to informing users about the cookies being used on its site.
What is personal data?
The term “personal data” refers to any information about you as a person that you voluntarily provide to us or that we collect in the course of your browsing and that allows you to be identified directly or indirectly.
This privacy notice is intended to provide information about the personal data processed by www.risingsud.fr, how it is used, and the rights of individuals whose personal data is collected.
www.risingsud.fr can be contacted to answer any questions regarding the protection of personal data by post or by email:
81-83 boulevard de Dunkerque
13217 Marseille Cedex 02
What personal data is collected by www.risingsud.fr ?
When we are contacted via our website or via other means such as mail, email, telephone, or personal meetings, we collect the following personal data about people interested in our services:
- Their name and contact information
- The information needed to fulfill their requests
For what purposes are these personal data processed ?
We process users' personal data for the following reasons:
- Respond to requests made by email, post, or in person
- Follow up the business relationship
- Conduct satisfaction surveys to improve our services
- Present our service proposals,
- Send our newsletters to users who have chosen to sign up for them
What is the legal basis for www.risingsud.fr to process this personal data?
We process personal data on the following grounds:
- The processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract to which the person concerned is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the latter.
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of www.risingsud.fr
- There has bee, prior consent of the user to receive e-mails with our offers, surveys and newsletters
How long is personal data kept and where is it stored?
Personal data is kept on paper and computer for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or for the legal retention period, i.e. for three years from the last contact with the person. The CNIL recommends: "that the contact information of a prospect who does not respond to any solicitation for three years should be deleted."
Personal data will be kept and accessed by the operational services only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
Who do we share this personal data with?
We restrict access to personal data to the employees of the risingSUD agency, and to the employees of the founding members of the risingSUD agency: the Region Sud, the Préfecture for the Region Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, the Banque des Territoires, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry PACA, and Bpifrance,
We raise awareness and train our staff about personal data protection issues and we are committed to taking appropriate disciplinary measures in case of non-compliance with internal procedures in this area.
We store personal data with data hosts that comply with all applicable laws and also share such data with subcontractors who act on our behalf.
This personal data is not disclosed to third parties without the prior consent of the person concerned, except in exceptional cases when required by law or government authorities, such as the French national commission for information technology and civil liberties (CNIL) or the competent legal authorities.
What are the rights of the people whose data has been collected by www.risingsud.fr and how can they be exercised?
The European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and France's amended data protection act (Loi Informatique et Libertés) give people certain rights over the use of their data.
With respect to any processing of personal data concerning the individual, theyl may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: everyone has the right to obtain a copy of their personal data that www.risingsud.fr keeps and processes
- Right of rectification: everyone has the right to rectify their personal data that www.risingsud.fr has on them if there are errors
- Right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL: everyone has the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL if they have concerns about the way in which www.risingsud.fr processes their personal data.
What is a cookie?
Your internet browser has a feature called "cookies". The cookie is the equivalent of a small text file stored on your device. During the period of validity of the cookie in question, it makes it possible to store status information when a browser accesses the various pages of a website or when this browser returns to the website at a later date.
When you visit our site, we may or may not install cookies on your computer's hard drive, depending on your choices in your browser's cookie settings. Our site can access the cookies it has installed during the period of validity of each cookie (maximum 13 months; at the end of this period, consent will be collected again) or until you delete the cookie.
- Functional and technical cookies: to facilitate your navigation and to enable the correct display of our web pages (session cookies)),
- Statistical cookies: to analyze the performance of our site based on anonymous information about your browsing (e.g. page views, number of visits ....). To do this, we use the Google Analytics analysis tool..
These cookies allow us to improve our website and our services through the analysis of anonymized statistical data.
Important : The cookies we use do not allow us to identify you personally.
You can oppose the storage of these cookies:
- in a comprehensive manner by adjusting the parameters of the cookies banner that is displayed when you arrive at www.risingsud.fr
- or by configuring your default browser
Please note, however, that if you choose to decline all types of cookies, some features of the site may not be accessible.
You can also disable the cookies set when using Google Analytics by installing the add-on provided by Google at the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
For more information about cookies, you can also consult the CNIL website.